London Based wedding photographer covering the UK
Wedding photography inspired by nature and filled with emotion.
Hello, thank you so much for visiting my website. My name is Ami and I am the wedding photographer behind the lens at Rubie Love. I have been in this wonderful industry now for over 7yrs and I have loved every second and every couple I have had the joy to work with. Wedding photography for me simply put is the most important investment of any wedding and I work with couples who share that belief. This is one of the handful of times in your life that you will have all those you love the most together in one place and it's my job to collect and curate all of the amazing memories you will make on your wedding day.
I am huge lover of nature and that very much influences my work. I shoot 90% of your wedding day candidly and for the other 10% of the day I use the skills I have developed over the years to get your group photos done without a fuss and also to make sure that you come away with some amazing couple photos that authentically show your relationship and love for one another. My main goal though, is for you both to have the most wonderful day and then come away with some beautiful memories.
Click on any of the buttons below to get to know me and what I can do for you...
Some recent work for you to browse, just click on the image to open the story...
I am proud to of been featured in the following places...
HOW TO GET IN TOUCH.
I have lots of ways for you to make contact with me. The easiest way is to fill in the form below and tell me all about you and your wedding day.
You can also call me on 07496 745340 or 020 8693 1553 you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to get to know me more you can follow me on Facebook at Rubie Love Wedding Photography and you can also follow me on Instagram @rubielovephotography
I really can't wait to hear from you and I always respond with 24hrs so check your junk if you haven't had a response within that time.