MENTORING FOR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS
With over seven years in the industry, published on several of the big blogs, over 200 weddings behind me and an unbroken string of happy and amazing clients I am now offering mentoring for a select few who are looking for the guidance and to do the work to make the leap into this amazing career.
I CAN HELP!
I have tried it all with years of trial and error regarding growing my business. I have now had 3 incredible years of growth, a consistent turn over of £50k and I have had my best year ever in 2017 with my diary almost full for 2018 with my perfect ideal clients. What did I change after 4yrs of struggle? I invested in help. Mine was in the form of 4 wonderful and creative individuals who all helped me in various areas of my business. I never looked back and now I am able to offer that support to others.
WHO YOU ARE....
You are a deeply passionate creative who loves wedding photography, you love the beauty of capturing couples in love and providing a lifetime of memories. You are either looking to leave the crushing 9-5 to embark on a brand new adventure and set yourself free creatively, or maybe you are a year or so in and have hit a brick wall and don't know how to push things forward. Either way you are ready to make the leap and do the work to carve out a business you love.
WHAT I CAN OFFER YOU:
All sessions are 1:1 and totally tailored around you and what you need in terms of guidance. Below are areas of what I can offer you during your session. I want you to walk away with a clear plan of what the next step is and how to achieve it!
- Process & workflow: I can talk you through mine and how I am able to provide a quality service for clients. We can chat presets, culling, processing and final presentation.
- Helpful CC: I can review your portfolio of work and give guidance on what areas you need to improve on.
- Client Communication: From the first email to the album design, I can go through the entire relationship I have with my clients. Many of whom are now my friends.
- Pricing: How to price yourself and get over the money blocks of what you are actually worth.
- Squarespace website guidance: I have been with Squarespace now for over 3yrs and have found it by far the most time saving and flexible platform for my website. Much time has been spent exploring what Squarespace has to offer and I can show you the best way to create a beautiful and interactive website.
- Business Mindset: By far the most important thing I worked on. Self-employment is hard especially in creative services. You need to learn how to maintain a positive and forward thinking mindset even when things aren't going to plan. Without that positive mindset it becomes very easy to fall into self-sabotage and procrastination.
- Goal setting and achieving them: Setting goals and mapping them out is half the battle. You can't go anywhere if you don't know what direction you are heading in which is why this is also important. I can help you set goals for the next 12 months and map out the road to achieving them. I can also show you how to track your progress and keep yourself accountable!
- Blogging and social media: Crucial today for sharing your message and getting yourself out there.
- Identifying and finding your ideal client: Guess what you don't have to work for everyone and anyone! I can help you work out who those people are that you want to work with and how to repel the ones you don't want to work with. Its actually detrimental to you and your business to work for the wrong people.
- Styled shoots: How to organise one and how it will help your business.
- How to manage a wedding day: The in's and out's of how I work on the day so the couple get the most from their wedding photography and you will have the opportunity to assist me on a wedding day if you want.
I have 5 one to one sessions available every month
Each session is 2hrs long and will focus on helping you to take the next steps in making a more profitable and enjoyable business in 2018.
They will take place either in person in the London Bridge area over coffee and cake or online via Zoom/Skype.
We will have a 15min chat on the phone beforehand to pin point your key areas you need help in.
Each session is £350.00
GETTING BOOKED IN:
Booking is easy! Just fill in the form below and make sure to tell me about you and where you are in your business. I will get back to you within 24hrs with potential dates. To confirm the booking full payment is required.
Just a little note about your data: Once you get in touch with me I will respond within 24hrs and then follow up a week after. If I don't hear from you after that your details will be removed from my system and I won't contact you again. I also never give anyone's data to third parties. If you book with me then your data will be stored in my system with 17hats for future reference along with your paperwork from our time working together which you will always have access to. Again your details will never be shared with any third parties.